Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Warm brown











I absolutely love this shades of brown, or orange, you name it. This brick colors are absolutely my favorite for such a long time now, and this are the tones of make up i wear everyday, on my eyes and also on my lips, so i think it really looks cool when i wear clothes within this bronze, light brown, chestnut colors.
How chic can a simple turtleneck be? I'm surrendered to the simplicity of a turtleneck for ages, and and this passion keeps on growing. 
This one is from Romwe and you can find it here, if you're into the sweater (because it is actually perfect for this upcoming weather) but you're not so much into the color, it comes in a wide range of colors, you'll find one you love for sure.
The boots are from Prof and you can find them here.




No comments:

Post a Comment